Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Appreciate the feedback. Sounds like an interesting project. I am on the fence with replacing my front components with Infinity's or stay stock.

I am not going to go through the expense of some kinda DSP so I can amplify the speakers, so possibly looking to just throw in the efficient Infinity's in the front.

Any thoughts on that would be appreciated as well.
Hey, quick question:

Have you eliminated the bass roll off? Reason being, I was able to eliminate the bass roll off and oh boy does that rear deck rumble now. So much so that the treble could use a little help for when it’s a storm of bass.

I’ve been lurking around this post for a while now and think I want to pull the trigger on at least the tweeters. I agree with what you’re saying about the middle speaker making it hard to discern the location of the front speakers, and it’s why I don’t understand how people say the surround sounds worse than stereo.

Do you recommend the middle speakers over the tweeters? I’m a veteran handling the door panels at this point, but I wouldn’t be as excited to pull the front speaker grille.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts