Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a full set of used Michelin Pilot Sport 4s tires that I just took off if anyone is interested. They're 245/40/19 & they all have 5/32 to 6/32 of tread depth left. If you are interested let me know, I can bring them to Flood, so you don't have to worry about shipping 馃槈

Looking for $500 for all 4, which I think is fair based on current condition of tires & the fact that brand new they go for $300 a tire

Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Light Black Blue
Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread Wood
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Light Synthetic rubber

Premium Member
Why did you take them off ? price

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why did you take them off ? price
2 reasons to answer your question.

1. Went with a wider tire (255/40/19)
2. Went with a Ultra Performance All Season tire (Conti DSWO6 +)

The Michelin's are nice but they're a Max Performance Summer Tire, & since I went wider tire I chose all seasons this round

As far as price - I edited my 1st post.
Looking for $500 for all 4, which I think is fair based on current condition of tires & the fact that brand new they go for $300 a tire

Registered
Those Pilots are so expensive that they have to be wrapped in cling wrap to protect them from the dirty thoughts people have when they see them.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those Pilots are so expensive that they have to be wrapped in cling wrap to protect them from the dirty thoughts people have when they see them.
馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ or just have to be wrapped in cling wrap to transport them home in the backseat from the tire place that put on my new Contis

Registered
馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ or just have to be wrapped in cling wrap to transport them home in the backseat from the tire place that put on my new Contis
Hey, I鈥檓 trying to have dirty thoughts here! Don鈥檛 be ruining it for me!

Premium Member
can you post a pic of your 255 tires installed I am on the fence on what size to go with

1 - 11 of 11 Posts