Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Woj, for your benefit sir I will do my utmost best to translate the model year into Polish for you - 2017. :cool: However, I already know that your English is much better than my Polish...

But to answer your question, the wheels are Sparco Podio 19x8.5 +45 in matte graphite silver.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the compliments. I picked it up back in November '21 with only 11k miles. But, the paint was swirl city. I think it saw a steady diet of car washes. And, was obviously someone's golf cart, because there are a few heavy scratches by the trunk from loading bags. I am guessing, but the tees I found in every crevice of the trunk seem to back me up. The oem wheels were all chewed up, so they will get winter tires next fall.
So, far from perfect, but much better than it was, and I'm happy with it.

·
Registered
2017 Fusion Sport, Shadow Black
73 Posts
... And, was obviously someone's golf cart, because there are a few heavy scratches by the trunk from loading bags. I am guessing, but the tees I found in every crevice of the trunk seem to back me up.
I bought mine in 2020, the day I test drove it the sales manager had his clubs in the trunk.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Woj, for your benefit sir I will do my utmost best to translate the model year into Polish for you - 2017. :cool: However, I already know that your English is much better than my Polish...

But to answer your question, the wheels are Sparco Podio 19x8.5 +45 in matte graphite silver.
Thanks ;) wheels perfect fits with your car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts