Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all-

I've been working on the FuSpo and wanted to share photos. I know everyone has opinions and I'll take them all.... Overall pretty happy with the way it looks and performs.... except the recalcitrant tranny....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Apparently I'm not bright enough to attach the picture- working on it...

Mark

·
Registered
552 Posts
Beautiful car. What a stunning color! Wish I had one like that.

Oh, I do!

Amen on the Tune. Very noticeable difference, especially the transmission shifting.

Great picture!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Another try
Very cool! I really like the stock look (White Platinum with the stock/dark wheels for me) and so I don't plan on any changes. But I sure appreciate what others are doing to make their FusSpo's even rarer (3 months and have only seen maybe one other in the wild).

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All-

Thanks- I think it looks good. I do have the Unleashed tune and yes it is much better, but I still wish it had crisper shifts. I fabricated the grill myself out of stainless mesh.

Colorado - I haven't seen another one nearby yet.

·
Registered
206 Posts
All-

Thanks- I think it looks good. I do have the Unleashed tune and yes it is much better, but I still wish it had crisper shifts. I fabricated the grill myself out of stainless mesh.

Shoot him an email. He's modified transmission parameters beyond the usual tune settings for a couple of the members here.

Reactions: WaterISWet

·
Registered
491 Posts
All-

You could sell that grill easily you know, there are plenty of people who would love that!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
G82FS-

Yes, I think it looks good enough to be an item of interest, but I'm honestly not sure if I had to replace my FuSpo I'd tackle it again.... Maybe it would go better with the experience behind me...but it was a labor of love with a few moments of "what have I gotten into".... but i am very happy with the way it came out.

DLM1984-

I may contact him again... the 6F55 has been used a few other times and there are "shift kits" out there- I wonder if they would work and possible crisp up the shifting. If it can be done electronically, all the better.....I recently had to give up driving a standard and I miss that terribly but love the FuSpo. My expectation may just be too high.

Thanks all

1 - 11 of 11 Posts