Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
With all that it's tuned, or at least was. Wonder who they were using if they weren't doing their own.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
LOL, I read it. I think I know who it is too, but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I was able to get in contact with the original owner, my list was off a bit. The list he sent me is quite a bit more extensive.
Was it Detroit FS?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
No, he pulled most of the stuff off his I thought. This guy was up in Monroe, south of Detroit.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I love the RS, but if you're into modding/tuning, I think the S is the way to go (if money is an object).

The question for me is 4, 5sb, or 6; and what generation?

Then again, sometimes I think I'd prefer a slightly slower sleeper than a faster car that everyone expects to be faster.

The struggle is real.
Well said sir. Exactly why I went FFS instead of S3. People expect Audis to be fast, not so much for Fusions. Not to mention, EVERYTHING is cheaper on the Ford's, replacement or performance parts. I've got a buddy who's paid a fortune for tuning and modding his 2017 S3. I expect to be neck and neck (hopefully) on the track.... but there's a couple S3s or RS3s that go to my local track and lay it down! So I'm kinda concerned now, lol.

I've spent most of my career with Audi/VW and they have a special place in my heart. The ride handling (in most models) is vastly superior to FFS, though the FFS ride comfort is better. The Audi comfort is still really good, I would prefer the slightly less comfort for a way better handling car, for sure. I love the Audis but I would have a tough time trading my FFS for one. I prefer my low cost and more sleeper status.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I drove a RS4 that I know was tuned, and had a nice exhaust under it, thing was quick. Just normal driving it was every bit as fast as a stock Sport, I was quite surprised.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts