·
Registered
246 Posts
Correction!!! Wrong first picture...

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
I am wondering if anyone has any advice for me. I bought my Fusion Sport in October of 2016. I love my car but it has frustrated me at times. My upgrades are...after market intercooler, throttle body spacer, blow off valve, cat back exhaust, CAI, and a 93 tune from Torrie. Saturday I was curious as to what my 0-60 time is. Over and over again it was 5.5. If the 0-60 time stock from the factory is between 5.2 to 5.5, what the hell could be wrong with my car??? Was expecting something at least in the upper 4 second range at minimum. Money out the window I guess.
Mikehoo66 - did you ever get to the bottom of this mess?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Well....just changed the plugs today. Good news, the dreaded back three plugs were not as bad to change as I thought they would be. However, I broke two parts trying to unplug the yellow clipped hose from the air intake. The hose and the huge plastic piece it plugs into. Does anyone know what these pieces are called? I hope Ford will be able to order new ones, but I will pay out of the butt for them unfortunately.

Mikehoo66 - did you ever get to the bottom of this mess?

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
If breaking parts while replacing parts these simple jobs should be handled by professionals becouse now you did not save any but spent way more then the job is worth.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
If breaking parts while replacing parts these simple jobs should be handled by professionals becouse now you did not save any but spent way more then the job is worth.
Well I sure am glad this isn’t costing you anything, bet you are the life of the party eh! Might want to change your name to Captain Obvious. I enjoy working on things that I don’t know much about, that’s how you learn. Keep the comments to answering my questions. I’m 54 years old, I don’t need another dad.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
😂 Ford sell those part you broke. I'm sorry mikehoo66 never meant to step on any toes.
Sure you did, nothing better to do I guess. Shawnski asked me how my issue turned out, I was letting him know and you chimed in about letting professionals do it. It’s gonna be a long winter Canuck, don’t you have some wood to chop, or you just gonna let the professionals do it?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sure you did, nothing better to do I guess. Shawnski asked me how my issue turned out, I was letting him know and you chimed in about letting professionals do it. It’s gonna be a long winter Canuck, don’t you have some wood to chop, or you just gonna let the professionals do it?
so did the plugs change your car?

·
Registered
465 Posts
I sure hope it changed his car couse it turned out to be a rather costly little job......maybe you should stick to chopping wood can't really mess that one up😉

·
Registered
100 Posts
I see skin is still thin in this thread and the personal attacks have started. You're a joy to have around, OP.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
By the way, this is a forum for people that love their Fusion Sports, I apologize to anyone I may have offended. I am reformed!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
“I’m not your buddy, guy!”

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well....just changed the plugs today. Good news, the dreaded back three plugs were not as bad to change as I thought they would be. However, I broke two parts trying to unplug the yellow clipped hose from the air intake. The hose and the huge plastic piece it plugs into. Does anyone know what these pieces are called? I hope Ford will be able to order new ones, but I will pay out of the butt for them unfortunately.

Can we get back to car talk instead of B*tching at each other. So @mikehoo66 did they plugs help your car? you never really answered that.

61 - 80 of 86 Posts