Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
Where do I send my money? I need that motor mount

·
Registered
740 Posts
Just RMM and intercooler? No intake tubes?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@kweb88. How’s that IC coming? I think I’m one of the few still waiting.

·
Registered
69 Posts
@kweb88. How’s that IC coming? I think I’m one of the few still waiting.
CPe is in the middle of moving from Md to South Carolina which has caused a delay in development. Rest assured, I am planning a trip down there this summer to work with them on finalizing the testing so they can get the IC out to the market. I will update everyone as events unfold.

·
Registered
311 Posts
CPe is in the middle of moving from Md to South Carolina which has caused a delay in development. Rest assured, I am planning a trip down there this summer to work with them on finalizing the testing so they can get the IC out to the market. I will update everyone as events unfold.
What part of South Carolina are they moving to by chance? I'm from Asheville NC and wouldn't mind going and checking them out some time.

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
900 Posts
:( Why are they moving? I though most of the people were from MD and went to UMD.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea, I was holding out... they really let me down.... 😢.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yea, I was holding out... they really let me down.... 😢.
I definitely think that it is worth the wait. Their prototype has really made the car more fun to drive. I can't wait to see the finished product. I plan to drive down there in Sept to let them do some more testing on my car.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I definitely think that it is worth the wait. Their prototype has really made the car more fun to drive. I can't wait to see the finished product. I plan to drive down there in Sept to let them do some more testing on my car.
No doubt it's a good product. But you can get others now. I bought my darkstar with garret core when he had a sale. My MKZ will thank me when I get it installed. Also, darkstar guarantees everything to work where as CP-E says it's not compatible. Probably a CYA thing but yeah.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No doubt it's a good product. But you can get others now. I bought my darkstar with garret core when he had a sale. My MKZ will thank me when I get it installed. Also, darkstar guarantees everything to work where as CP-E says it's not compatible. Probably a CYA thing but yeah.

where did you read " CP-E says it's not compatible. Probably a CYA thing but yeah "

they dont have it out yet

Reactions: Reidonly
1 - 17 of 17 Posts