Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Yeah the guy has a meth system,boostmax,and pedal max on it and says its much faster already...lol

·
Registered
624 Posts
Coincidentally I just posted on their Facebook page last night questioning about their progress on the Sport

·
Registered
156 Posts
It's true they are going to use the N-guage for the fusion sport. Should see it listed very soon....

·
Registered
724 Posts
It just went up for sale on the site.

·
Registered
100 Posts
that is very nice I wonder what the HP and Torque are - of course 1/4 is the real measurement and I also would like to see a time slip from the track just to see 60 ft etc and DA 14.1 stock seems slow stock since one of the guys year did a 13.6 something stock - the more I read the more I think I will wait until the smoke clears

·
Registered
724 Posts
Just ordered one.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Just placed my order. The N-Guage was a joy to use on the Mustang and unleashed has a good history with ecoboost Fords so I bit the bullet. Just cant drive this car stock any longer.. LOL

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Bastards! I just ordered mine as well lol

Super pumped

edit: For anyone else that has used unleashed in the past, does he contact you about the particular tune/parameters you want?

I've used a bunch of their tunes in the past but it was with an SCT tuner I already own. So I never had to deal buying the hardware w/a tune.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts