Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Decided to check out their facebook page today and saw this.

They're very well known in the Focus ST community for making some really outstanding tunes. I'm looking forward to see what they can come up with for this car

https://www.facebook.com/UnleashedTuning/

Attachments

·
Registered
744 Posts
It just went up for sale on the site.

·
Registered
100 Posts
that is very nice I wonder what the HP and Torque are - of course 1/4 is the real measurement and I also would like to see a time slip from the track just to see 60 ft etc and DA 14.1 stock seems slow stock since one of the guys year did a 13.6 something stock - the more I read the more I think I will wait until the smoke clears

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
SCT must not want to sell many tuners to the Sport owners...

·
Registered
744 Posts
Just ordered one.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Just placed my order. The N-Guage was a joy to use on the Mustang and unleashed has a good history with ecoboost Fords so I bit the bullet. Just cant drive this car stock any longer.. LOL

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Bastards! I just ordered mine as well lol

Super pumped

edit: For anyone else that has used unleashed in the past, does he contact you about the particular tune/parameters you want?

I've used a bunch of their tunes in the past but it was with an SCT tuner I already own. So I never had to deal buying the hardware w/a tune.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.