Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has a fusion sport stock muffler, say from axle back and wouldn’t mind letting it go for some experimentation with valved exhaust setups please reach out.
Im in Pittsburgh area and could drive a decent chunk, will also be near Cincinnati area soon enough.
reach out with prices and I’ll see what I can do. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
It works, but I'm with you on the internal idea. I have a idea brewing, but one thing at time. I still have my water meth to finish and chargers n down pipes to put on the car, then I'll get back to the exhaust later.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It works, but I'm with you on the internal idea. I have a idea brewing, but one thing at time. I still have my water meth to finish and chargers n down pipes to put on the car, then I'll get back to the exhaust later.
What’s the thinking on the internal idea? As of now I’m thinking, currently the pipes cross over. Left inlet to right outlet, stuff like that. Thinking of just bypassing into the tail, so left to left. I want a donor tho because mine is a daily and I’m terrified of messing it up.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I'd have mine, but it's gonna be awhile before I have mine done. I'm not going with any cut outs, have an idea. Just a matter if I can find the mufflers I want in SS, and if I can make it all fit.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Will do,

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
That looks insane !
It works really good, I have the best of both worlds. Do you wanna race mode, and stealth mode for when the PO PO shows up, LOL.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It works really good, I have the best of both worlds. Do you wanna race mode, and stealth mode for when the PO PO shows up, LOL.
It really is great, pulling up to your gf’s house at 3 am? Quiet. Trying to let people know you drive a lawn mower? Loud! Joking of course. And I got mine hooked up to my garage door opener so the left two buttons control open and close

1 - 11 of 11 Posts