Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I’m looking to purchase a black 2017 fusion sport. I test drove a white one the other day and I loved it. At the very least, I would like it to have the 401A package with the Sony sound system and bigger screen, but the more packages the merrier. Anyone have one they’d like to sell?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey,
I’m looking to purchase a black 2017 fusion sport. I test drove a white one the other day and I loved it. At the very least, I would like it to have the 401A package with the Sony sound system and bigger screen, but the more packages the merrier. Anyone have one they’d like to sell?
They don't stick around for long. Very few and far between around here. Good luck on your quest.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Most of them are coming off lease and are quite well maintained. Found mine on autotrader and it’s been absolutely flawless so far. Good luck in your search and you’ll adore the car if you decide to purchase.

Try to find one under 35k miles and then get the drivetrain flushed. Trans and rear diff/center diff. A lot of 40k mile examples are overdue on their first service thanks to ford’s insistence about “lifetime fluids.”

Reactions: FusionPhil

·
Registered
325 Posts
Here is link. Carfax
There is one in Collinsville, IL that might be the closest to you

·
Registered
47 Posts
Cargurus, and filter for CPO warranties. There were a pile of them a few months ago when i found mine. Seems most of them were 401A too, 400s were difficult to find.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts