Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was gonna wait until I had some mods done to post, but it's gonna be a while due to an injury.

Anyway, been lurking for months, currently only have an Unleashed tune and Steeda cones (I know they're essentially useless, but I like the sounds). Got a set of Rokbloks waiting to go on, dropping down to 18s when I can, and plan on CP-e IC, cooler tstat, and chassis stuff for autocross.

I came from a Focus, non-ST, that had everything possible thrown at it, outside of going into the engine, it was fun, but the DCT was its downfall. I also have an '84 944 sitting waiting for an engine swap.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome to the family!

Reactions: Unfocused.Majin

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Hello and welcome

·
Registered
432 Posts
I was gonna wait until I had some mods done to post, but it's gonna be a while due to an injury.

Anyway, been lurking for months, currently only have an Unleashed tune and Steeda cones (I know they're essentially useless, but I like the sounds). Got a set of Rokbloks waiting to go on, dropping down to 18s when I can, and plan on CP-e IC, cooler tstat, and chassis stuff for autocross.

I came from a Focus, non-ST, that had everything possible thrown at it, outside of going into the engine, it was fun, but the DCT was its downfall. I also have an '84 944 sitting waiting for an engine swap.
Welcome! I am running stock but enjoy lurking to see what the adventures are up too :)

·
Registered
432 Posts

Welcome! I am running stock but enjoy lurking to see what the adventurers are up too :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts