Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I ended up taking this picture as a spur of the moment thing one day before I had to leave for work but its really growing on me. I dig the raindrops.

Attachments

Reactions: ike

·
Registered
49 Posts
I also have a blue one but have not included a picture since they all look the same. :) I did add mud flaps this week.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Did a wash and polish today.
Vehicle registration plate Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Sky
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting
Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle Plant
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Sky

Reactions: Engineer

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
You definitely have drive slow in, fast out. If you come in to fast, she will plow and it's hard to recover.
So I imagine in the curves the smaller cars zip ahead but I bet you pull on a lot of them coming out of a curve, through a stretch. I know a guy who ran Beamers and VWs at Autocross a lot and he said it's a blast!

·
Registered
444 Posts
So I imagine in the curves the smaller cars zip ahead but I bet you pull on a lot of them coming out of a curve, through a stretch. I know a guy who ran Beamers and VWs at Autocross a lot and he said it's a blast!
That's been my experience against friends with Miatas, S2000s, FiSTs, and FoSTs - I can put bus lengths on them on every straight but they're right on my tail at every corner exit. It's just like any newbie driver in a really fast car that can't get away from an experienced driver in a Miata on a track 🤣

1 - 19 of 19 Posts