Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
So, I posted a complaint on Ford's FB page complaining that the Sport didn't get the level 3 LED back up lamps even though all their press, promo and car show reveals showed it was supposed to have them. Feel free to voice you're complaint as well. Maybe something will come of it.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...id=22166130048

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can admin edit title to say lack of level 3, please?

·
Registered
868 Posts
link isn't working on my laptop and i can't find it manually on Ford's FB page...

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Try it again.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol. I guess so.

·
Registered
868 Posts
LOL, I finally got the link to work and have voiced my opinion accordingly to FMC.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sadly they don't seem to give a crap.

·
Super Moderator
1,307 Posts
But I do requested edit complete... LOL

Reactions: ike

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Sadly, I think the issues that several people have faced with this car and with dealing with Ford, it has left a bad taste in many mouths. I might be reaching out to Ford in the coming days due to a general worry about my car after my warranty is up, especially seeing as how I am in the build date range of possible engine failure. We will see what happens with that, but if nothing happens, there is a good chance that within the next year my car will be leaving me. I love it, so SOOOOO much, but there is just too much of a worry of an engine going at 61,000 miles that I now have to pay for. And like has been said, if they don't seem to care, why should we keep supporting them.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Sadly, I think the issues that several people have faced with this car and with dealing with Ford, it has left a bad taste in many mouths. I might be reaching out to Ford in the coming days due to a general worry about my car after my warranty is up, especially seeing as how I am in the build date range of possible engine failure. We will see what happens with that, but if nothing happens, there is a good chance that within the next year my car will be leaving me. I love it, so SOOOOO much, but there is just too much of a worry of an engine going at 61,000 miles that I now have to pay for. And like has been said, if they don't seem to care, why should we keep supporting them.
same boat, my wife absolutely loves my car and wants to get her own but im so hesitant to buy another one because of all the problems ive had. I can deal with fixing stuff, i can deal with me breaking down on the side of the highway, but she cant.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
same boat, my wife absolutely loves my car and wants to get her own but im so hesitant to buy another one because of all the problems ive had. I can deal with fixing stuff, i can deal with me breaking down on the side of the highway, but she cant.
Yeah. I have been extremely lucky so far in the fact that I have not had a bunch of issues, but looking at people having engines replaced, etc. I would have to take out a loan to cover that if it wasn't under warranty, and that freaks me out. I drive 40 miles one way to work, so its not like I can just get on a city bus or anything to get to work, I would be screwed if my car broke down that severely.

My biggest issues with trading it in are:
1. Barely any equity due to value of car compared to financed amount.
2. I NEED a car that is fun to drive, that I can also drive in the winter. So basically I am looking at cars like the Lincoln MKZ, the Hyundai Genesis G80, or the Kia Stinger GT.
3. All of those price tags are significantly higher than the Fusion Sport (goes back to point 1).
4. If I am pissed about Ford's handling of this, do I want to continue supporting them with Lincoln? Then I am down to 2 choices left really.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Are the engine replacements, problems, etc still going on today? If no, how far back is the bad build date/range?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Are the engine replacements, problems, etc still going on today? If no, how far back is the bad build date/range?
They have effected build dates in 2016, I don't believe any build dates in 2017 have been compromised yet, but my build date is right in the range, I think its basically July-December your car could be affected by one or more of several issues.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts