Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've had my magnetic gray sport for a month now and I've managed to knock out a few things.
LED license plate lights.
LED puddle lights=pain in the a$$
LED reverse lights.
K&N air filter.
Ceramic window tint: 5% rears and 15% in the front plus a ceramic windshield tint.
VTA bypass.
Front grill chrome delete.
Rear tail chrome delete.

I was going to do a full chrome delete but I think it'll look good with some chrome.

I don't have any photos of the lights but if you want to see them, just ask and I'll grab some.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Curious on what you did for the chrome in the back.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Looking good!

Not to derail your thread, but I noticed that the fit on the right side of your trunk is a bit off (the closed trunk sits a bit higher than it should). I have noticed this on my Sport as well; the left side of the trunk is properly aligned, but the right side is a bit high. Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Looking good!

Not to derail your thread, but I noticed that the fit on the right side of your trunk is a bit off (the closed trunk sits a bit higher than it should). I have noticed this on my Sport as well; the left side of the trunk is properly aligned, but the right side is a bit high. Is anyone else seeing the same thing?
Look at a lot of the pics that have been put up and you will quickly realize most have a couple body lines that don't match up.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. I've noticed a lot of small details like that. On my old 13 SE, the dash was perfectly aligned with the door panels but that's a massed produced car for you. For the chrome delete, I just picked up some 3M vinyl from amazon along with a heat gun. I f'd up the first time on the grill and had to redo it. If you guys do it, take your time and don't rush.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Yes, this isn't the only one one my Sport, but it's probably the one that bugs me the most. This is definitely an area that needs improvement on the next version of the Fusion.
I agree completely. I can live with a lot of things, and I can live with this as well, but it does bug me. Thankfully, I am in my car more often than looking at it.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Darn, I think the vinyl definitely looks and probably feels a lot cleaner than you're regular dip job will look. Great job going that one step further !

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks, I've been talking with Torrie from unleashed on my next upgrade.. more too come my friends.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts