Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know who was in dis belief me or the guy in the Tesla S?

Was trying to get on the fwy so 2 lights back I jumped in front of a very nice red Tesla type S , might of irritated the guy for that lol, coming up on the fwy at the next light, there are two on ramp lanes. I looked over and the guy gave me a smirk, like I don't think so ! Light turns green and I did a roll on in D not S, the sport took off like a rocket , I took the jump on him by about 1/2 car link, maybe lucky on that one LOL we were side by side all the way down the on ramp, he could not pull on me and I couldn't pull on him, I couldn't believe that I was able to keep with him let alone keep my 1/2 car distance all the way! As we started to get on the fwy, both of us on the binders hard, our entry speed was well over the speed of the traffic, we were still side by side he looked over and gave me a thumbs up I also gave him thumbs up! I really could not believe I was able to keep up with a Tesla, especially and S Type. Maybe our car might be a little under rated?? I am still like shaking my head, but was quite impressed :D

Reactions: jtk500 and 1153

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tesla models S has a wide range of specs. The slowest one is rated slower than the fusion sport. It isn't until you get to about the 85D that it is faster than the fusion.
well what ever one it was, it certainly was not slow! :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts