Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been noticing that my AC (and in winter heater) fan will either shut off or slow down considerably when I make a right or left turn. While it's not every time, it occurs frequently enough to annoy the crap out of me.

Any idea what might cause this behavior? I think I'll mention it to my dealer at the next scheduled maintenance appt.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I,d say you have a loose plug in the circuit, harder you corner the more prone to have the fault happen.

Reactions: Engineer

·
Registered
756 Posts
Whatever you do, DO NOT let the Stinger guys know about this! This is the kind of stuff they just live for. We’ll never hear the end of it!
Ha!

·
Registered
2019 > 2018 > 2017 :)
208 Posts
My 1977 Toyota Corolla Liftback SR5 used to die when taking a hard left hand corner. That was always fun.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
My 1977 Toyota Corolla Liftback SR5 used to die when taking a hard left hand corner. That was always fun.
View attachment 28370
I used to have a Ford Aspire (really a Kia Rio) that would die every time it rained. No kidding, I'd be driving along and it would start raining and my car would stall and die. It wouldn't start again until probably 3-4 hours after it stopped raining. Took it to the dealer and they said they couldn't fix it because they had no idea what was wrong. I probably should have taken it to a Kia dealership since it wasn't actually a Ford. That and the other Kia (actually branded as a Kia) that I used to own, were both a mess, for different reasons.

Reactions: Shawnski
1 - 6 of 6 Posts