Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked it up certifed pre-owned in Dallas yesterday. I was searching for a slightly used (cheaper) black fusion sport with 401a, sunroof and cool seats and it happened to be a 3 hour drive from Austin but totally with it. Has 10k on the odometer so she's already broken in and ready for an unleashed tune! I plan to drive it stock for a while so I can appreciate the difference when tuned. I was happy to pick it up for only $27k and don't miss the Focus ST at all which I thought might.

Looking forward to hearing and seeing what everyone else is doing to their cars. I wanna start out by blacking out the chrome piece on the grill but haven't decided the best way... Any thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Ive been contemplating this for awhile and I think Im going to take the time and ruff up the chrome trim and paint them gloss black. Thought about matte, but I think the gloss with blend in better. I was going to do vinyl, but I think it would be more of a pain, so paint it is.
Last choice is plastidip and several on here have used it, but Ive never been a fan of it and it ends up looking crappy after a year.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Picked it up certifed pre-owned in Dallas yesterday. I was searching for a slightly used (cheaper) black fusion sport with 401a, sunroof and cool seats and it happened to be a 3 hour drive from Austin but totally with it. Has 10k on the odometer so she's already broken in and ready for an unleashed tune! I plan to drive it stock for a while so I can appreciate the difference when tuned. I was happy to pick it up for only $27k and don't miss the Focus ST at all which I thought might.

Looking forward to hearing and seeing what everyone else is doing to their cars. I wanna start out by blacking out the chrome piece on the grill but haven't decided the best way... Any thoughts?
Congrats and welcome! Love that black.. You are really going to love this car. Toss some extreme tire shine on those tires and that thing will pop!

·
Registered
481 Posts
welcome! let the mods begin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts