Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, just put my order in for my sport white platinum with 401a package. Looking forward to playing with this car and seeing what it can do. I'm trading in my2012 mazdaspeed3, this car was awesome but I drove 1 winter and said never again. Awd or bust, I also have a 2003 subaru forester. It's awesome in the snow but age is catching up quick with it and I don't want to send the money on the necessary repairs.

Can't wait to have this car. Looking forward to seeing the new future in the midsize sedans

Reactions: 1153

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hello everyone, just put my order in for my sport white platinum with 401a package. Looking forward to playing with this car and seeing what it can do. I'm trading in my2012 mazdaspeed3, this car was awesome but I drove 1 winter and said never again. Awd or bust, I also have a 2003 subaru forester. It's awesome in the snow but age is catching up quick with it and I don't want to send the money on the necessary repairs.

Can't wait to have this car. Looking forward to seeing the new future in the midsize sedans
I've just returned from a 2,000 mile trip in my 3-week-old platinum white Sport. Coming from an AWD BMW 3, it's a little different but I'm loving it. My BMW, like your Forester, had become unreliable and ridiculously expensive to maintain. I have all the driver assist options except parking, and they work amazingly well. Especially autonomous cruise. I chose this color because I was looking for a "sleeper" and it de-emphasizes the chrome trim (I'd have preferred if the trim was black). This color also hides dirt surprisingly well.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Music to my ears don,

"I have all the driver assist options except parking, and they work amazingly well. Especially autonomous cruise. I chose this color because I was looking for a "sleeper". This color also hides dirt surprisingly well."

I have an Oxford white on order, coming off lease from my 2013 Acura TLX.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forums and can't wait to see when you get it ! This should definitely be a nice upgrade from the Speed 3
the one i test drove was amazing.. my Mazda was my first turbo car on a budget. I enjoyed everything about that car and hope the Fusion is even better. I know alot of folks in the Mazda community that are now tuning eco-boost cars, so I am looking forward to the future and all the possibilities with this car.

Reactions: 1153

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What are going to end up paying out the door if you don't mind me asking?
36,600 is the price, i haven't signed any papers yet. just placed the order and made a deposit

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Don, what'd ya end up paying? I'm looking to order one with just the 401a in white plat.
I havent paid anything yet..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts