Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have put 500 miles on my 2017 Fusion Sport since Thursday the 25th. It is Burgundy and is almost fully loaded. They are hard to obtain in this East Coast area.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Congrats man. I have owned mine a month tomorrow and I hit 950 so far. Any pics??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will work on that (pics). I rode it around all weekend breaking it in.

I am 60 and have had mild 4 cylinder auto's for the last 15 years, but I decided to purchase this sleeper Ford.

For a 2.7 liter 6, it pulls like the V-8's of years gone by. :) Even when not in Sport mode, it pulls real well.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey, nothing wrong with being 60 and owning a sport. I could see the sport attracting an older crowd anyway. I happen to be only 27 and am mostly just trying to get a more family vehicle at the moment with some get up and go still. But I hope you enjoy your sport as much as I am at my age...never too old to drive fast if you ask me!:D

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Soooo shiny.... I likes it precious.... hahahaha Dealer here is getting one but I decided to pass for the white platinum

Reactions: Dconlan4

·
Registered
79 Posts
I got my Fusion Sport and my Medicare card within months! I've always been interested in fast cars, but have always been tempered by practical issues when it comes to ownership. When I was in St. Petersburg, Russia , a while ago, I had a driver who took us around the city in a 4dr Mercedes sedan. He was the smoothest, fastest driver I have ever seen. He went after every hole in crazy traffic but always felt smooth and assured, never scary but always fast. Any new Sport feels the same way, quick, smooth effortless performance.

Ken

1 - 16 of 16 Posts