Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was looking for it on the forum but without success. Is there any way to check package version (401A, etc.), e.g. on some website by providing the VIN number or something like that.
I am curious, becasue I am planning to add some mode in Forsan and I am wondering if I have necessery modules.
If I am duplicating some existing post which answer on that question - I apologize.

Should I contact with dealer?
Thanks in advance for you tips.

·
Super Moderator
1,644 Posts
If you have the two 4.2" displays on your instrument cluster and the 8" SYNC 3 center screen, you have the 401A package. The later model years basically made the 401A package standard.

However at least for 2017 there were other "free standing options", like the Driver Assist Package, moon roof is always separate, adaptive cruise control, enhanced park assist, etc. Again, the last few model years had some of this as standard.

Assuming you don't have your car's window sticker, you can always look up the brochure for your model year and look at the options table and compare what your car has. Ford does a good job keeping all models' brochures available online from the past decade or so.

Edit: You can also look at the order guides for your model & year - there are a few Ford forums that have them all for download.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts