Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I would like to get a app for my Phone/android to show me gauges and also to data log but I am not so good with techie stuff , my FFS has the small face radio and my programmer is a first Gen LMS unit , I cant see paying 500 for a new programmer just to have these functions , can the FFS community help steer me in the right direction Thanks ….

·
Registered
413 Posts
So I would like to get a app for my Phone/android to show me gauges and also to data log but I am not so good with techie stuff , my FFS has the small face radio and my programmer is a first Gen LMS unit , I cant see paying 500 for a new programmer just to have these functions , can the FFS community help steer me in the right direction Thanks ….
Hi,,

Here is an excellent start from Oreo. Very low cost.

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I am already confused lol , can this be done with the base radio in my FFS ?

·
Registered
413 Posts
I am already confused lol , can this be done with the base radio in my FFS ?
I would just go for a Torque app and your phone. Just purchase a OBD2 bluetooth adapter. It's part of Oreo's right up. Also lots of You Tube videos. You just can't send it to the base head unit.

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you

·
Super Moderator
1,181 Posts
Also maybe some useful information in this thread...

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just ordered the OBDlink mx+ all in one kit with free app , seem easy enough to do

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The OBD link mx + unit is out of stock , I ended up with the MX unit and torque pro app that was in stock .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts