Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

121 - 140 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
sry, my cars a 17' , just noticed your looking for it on an 18'. i just changed the numbers to 1 and 8 instead of adding them to whatevers already there

·
Registered
117 Posts
On the CCD mine was 4 so adding 8=C
On the Active Steering was 0 so adding 1=1

But as you stated your car is '17, those aren't having the problem

·
Registered
183 Posts
On the CCD mine was 4 so adding 8=C
On the Active Steering was 0 so adding 1=1

But as you stated your car is '17, those aren't having the problem
yeah sry about that, didnt see the 18' callout till a few min ago. you can always try just entering 8 instead of 4.. wont hurt anything and you can change it back it nothing happens

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,394 Posts
I have a 17 Sport, but I cannot enable the IPC register 720-01-01 to enable "Comfort" mode. I have the Adaptive Steering enabled, but no Suspension. I have looked over most of the threads on this topic, but cannot seem to narrow down the problem. Any thoughts from folks?

I am using Forscan 2.3.20 beta on my PC and this ELM module: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F0GVBWY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks!
Which instrument cluster do you have? The single center screen, or the two 4" screens?

Does your adapter see the IPC?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have the 401A package, two 4" screens. The believe the adapter can see the IPC module, as I have successfully changed other attributes within the IPC module (fuel history + adaptive steering). I do see the "Normal" and "Sport" mode options for steering.

·
Registered
20 Posts
So far, I have been able to make the following changes: Bambi mode, fuel history, ST boot image, adaptive steering and heated/ac controls on the home screen. CCD continues to elude me...

·
Registered
63 Posts

- CCD & AS are always in the same mode.
- - If you set AS to Sport, your suspension is set to Sport. If you set the suspension back to Normal, AS goes back to normal.

Thanks for pointing this out. Like everyone with the 18 and 19 I can't enable the CCD menu, but using the AS menu to change the suspension settings is a suitable workaround.

·
Registered
10 Posts
wake up..... need a little help.
I have a 17 sport. when trying to add the active steering menu and the CCD menu I am unable to select different steering modes I can see them but cant select anything.. and I am also getting a "Drive Control Malfunction Service Required" on my screen...……. any help would be awesome...… thanks all

·
Super Moderator
1,394 Posts
The adaptive steering menu isn't necessary, the steering and suspension are tied together in our cars. Example - if you put the suspension into Sport the steering goes into Sport (which is also stated early on in this thread).

Double check everything you changed in the AsBuilt, and try just using the CCD menu.

Also, welcome to the forums...

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
same problem.... so
stock CCD Menu= 720-01-01
CC26-126(4)-7001

new sould be= CC26-126(C)-7001

8+4=12 (12)=C or...… did I do something wrong

·
Super Moderator
1,394 Posts
What DTCs are you getting? And what happens if you clear DTCs?

·
Super Moderator
1,394 Posts
Do you have a tune installed? Looks like something caused a programming issue with the PCM - just writing an AB change to the IPC wouldn't have caused this. You can try a PCM relearn vehicle data, but most likely will have to stop by your dealer. Maybe you can use FJDS, if not IDS will be needed. Either way The ATC info has to be programmed back into the PCM.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
The last checksum should go up by 8 as well, as -7009 instead of -7001. FORSCan usually does this automatically.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Tried again and FORScan did not automatically charge to 7009 but even after manually changing it still same problem.... defeated until I can get the car in to get it PCM re downloaded

·
Registered
105 Posts
Has anyone confirmed this works on the 2019 FFS? I read some comments that are making me think the 2018 and 2019 use the same settings but would like a confirmation...
Thanks

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'm a bit unclear... On a 2018, can I have the suspension in comfort but trans in sport or no?

Yes, I realize that this is backwards from what most people do 😆

121 - 140 of 145 Posts