Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Not too bad. I think I like the blue oval better though. the black lugs are needed for sure though!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Maybe a silly question...

Can the cap come off from the front? or does the wheel have to come off and it pops off from behind?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They actually come out the front. They have a few snaps in the back that holds them in place. Easier to take the wheel off and pash them out. If you didn't care if the caps survived, you could probabaly try and pry them out.

Maybe a silly question...

Can the cap come off from the front? or does the wheel have to come off and it pops off from behind?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol I agree with you. We've had quite a bit of rain lately with more to come so I haven't even bothered.

Looks great but please address the tires. LOL That's my pet OCD thing.

I would always push the hub caps out from the inside. It's very easy to nick/scratch a wheel.

·
Registered
481 Posts
love the black! def something im doing in the future.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Looks great but please address the tires. LOL That's my pet OCD thing.

I would always push the hub caps out from the inside. It's very easy to nick/scratch a wheel.
LOL!! Me too. I'd put tire shine on everyday if I had to.

Reactions: 1153

·
Super Moderator
1,603 Posts
What color is your Sport? I put the black caps on last weekend on my Magnetic, and I kind of like the contrast between the black cap and the little chrome that's on the lug nuts - I fee like it matches the grille. I was thinking of ordering black McGard lug nuts, but I think I'm gonna go chrome now.

Reactions: 1153

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mine is magnetic also. I usually like the look of chrome but for some reason on this car I'm not a big fan of it. Next up is to black out all the chrome trim.

What color is your Sport? I put the black caps on last weekend on my Magnetic, and I kind of like the contrast between the black cap and the little chrome that's on the lug nuts - I fee like it matches the grille. I was thinking of ordering black McGard lug nuts, but I think I'm gonna go chrome now.

·
Registered
388 Posts
What is the thread and pitch of the FuSpo lugs?

I had purchased some black open ended lugs for my speed3 that I never installed and was wondering if they'd work on this car.

The ones I have are 12x1.5

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008RN3022

·
Super Moderator
1,603 Posts
Reactions: El Beaner

·
Registered
563 Posts
Where does one get the black ford caps and lugs?

·
Super Moderator
1,603 Posts
Center caps are part number FR3Z-1003-A.

Lugs are aftermarket.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: El Beaner

·
Registered
563 Posts
These?

McGard 64024 Chrome/Black Cone Seat Style Lug Nut Set (M14 x 1.5 Thread Size)

·
Super Moderator
1,603 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Thanks! I like the black caps, I see them for approx $12, is that for 1 or for all 4?

·
Super Moderator
1,603 Posts
Thanks! I like the black caps, I see them for approx $12, is that for 1 or for all 4?
For just one. They're not cheap, unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
563 Posts
Yikes...ok...well, thanks for the part number!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts