Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Reactions: Rice

·
Registered
481 Posts
I'd have to see it on a vehicle to give you a fully formed opinion. At first glance it looks cool, though.
+1 the camera exposure can really change how they look in the dark

·
Registered
491 Posts
I wonder if they turn on with the lights or are always on. Would need to see one on a fusion before considering it. Go for it Bigblue!

·
Registered
405 Posts
ehhh....thats kinda ricey to me. However like all the current trends in cars right now, ricers started them. I remember when LED head lights were something kids did with an oven and a hot glue gun in there garage. Now every car has them from the factory.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Newer Mercedes have an illuminated front emblem. I was really confused when I first saw one drive past me at night.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmm, If I did get it, I would probably only get it in the back.

Then I would have to figure out what color would go better with the black. And also measure to make sure it's identical size to what I have now.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hmm, If I did get it, I would probably only get it in the back.

Then I would have to figure out what color would go better with the black. And also measure to make sure it's identical size to what I have now.
Worth noting... It's probably illegal to have any color other than red on the back of the vehicle, for signaling purposes. White is usually associated with backup lights, might confuse some people.

·
Super Moderator
1,307 Posts
They are 5.709" x 2.205" that's like F150 grill or tailgate size...

Reactions: bigblueshock
1 - 10 of 10 Posts