Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping somebody would know the part number for illuminated door sills on our 2017 Ford fusion sports

·
Registered
297 Posts
I was hoping somebody would know the part number for illuminated door sills on our 2017 Ford fusion sports
Hi Cobra. Are you referring to factory illuminated door sills?

If no one here can give you the part number and you do not want to search the parts supplier databases, call you local Ford Dealer's Parts Department and ask them. Or preferably, stop by if you have time. I find you get better service if you are face to face as opposed to over the phone.

EDIT - I took a look at one of the databases: Interior/Sill Plate accessories for 2017 Ford Fusion | Silver State Ford Parts
They list the part number as "DS7Z-54132A08-AB" and show it as discontinued. I do not know if it is the factory illuminated sill plate or a Ford Accessory sill plate, or if it is the one you are looking for.

Calling would probably be your best course of action.

Good luck.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Save yourself the headache I dealt with if you get them and resolder the connections when you get them. The connection was so bad it caused a short until I found it. I have pics to it in a thread on here somewhere.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Took me awhile to find my order haha. The ones I ordered were called

Genuine Ford DS7Z-54132A08-AB Door Sill Plate

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I purchased the illuminated door sills I found on Amazon was wondering if anyone had installed the illuminated door sills and knew how difficult it was on a 2017 Ford fusion sport is there a wiring harness that Ford included?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
Ford's install info show the wiring goes to a connector in the top console above rear view mirror. Also they do not change color. Only Frost Blue.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Yup oreo is spot on. I wired mine according to the Ford instructions tapping into the interior lights. I'll say it a hundred times though, resolder the POS connections on the smallest dab of solder to an inline resistor you'll ever see. Connection literally fell apart. Easy to fix though

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After 2 canceled Amazon orders and an eBay order I think I might actually have my illuminated door sills... ordered from two separate companies on Amazon and received an email within a day or two that they did not have the part... Still haven't received my over $400 that was taken out try to order the two Amazon ones the companies didn't actually have... We will see if they show up

·
Registered
224 Posts
That sucks man. I just checked and the company from Amazon that I got mine from was "OEM select parts"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts