Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very happy to be apart of the community and even more excited to have purchased my very first brand new car!

A Fusion Sport no less!!!

I'm a finance manager for a Ford store in New Jersey and I went from a 2001 Focus ZX3 that I unfortunately totaled that was a cream puff. I had no choice but to buy a 2012 Ford Focus SEL because at the time I was a salesman still and couldn't justify or swing the payment. Well now a year later and some hard work has delivered me to the point of pure bliss.

Yesterday I took delivery of my 2017 Blue Lightning Ford Fusion Sport and I feel like a kid on Christmas. I've driven and seen everything Ford has to offer. I'm a huge admirer of their performance ventures and knew the Fusion Sport would be revived eventually. I toiled with the thought of a ST and just couldn't justify it with the discount I get and the programs that are on the car now the Fusion is a no brainer. Dollar for dollar and pound for pound its one of the best vehicles on the market. I'm looking forward to the wonderful years of ownership and the grins and smiles I'll have when I hear "But its a Fusion."

·
Registered
868 Posts
Welcome and it's nice not having to say "hope you'll enjoy it!" (because we already know you are and will!)

·
Registered
481 Posts
welcome! you definitely picked the right car!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts