Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which is basically a Ford Fusion sport AWD with the Lincoln name and bagging. I am actually autocrossing it as it is also my daily driver. I am thoroughly enjoying the fun of doing it with my Lincoln. I am just hoping that I get to do a thoroughly hoping that I get to do a full wet event somewhere soon!!!!!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Far from a 2017 to 2019 Fusion Sport.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Also a Lincoln MKZ from 17-19 is just a Ford Fusion sport with a Lincoln badging. You really should know what you are talking about. Before you say something
LOL, really. You know nothing about me, yet your gonna sit there behind your key board and insult my intelligence.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well it says FUSIONSPORT. It isn’t like I am going to find a LINCOLN MKZ that the people are going to be hotroding them or get any kind of help support about say I want to ass negative front camber to my car for better handeling. I am pretty sure that a Lincoln MKZ group would laugh me off the forum.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Don't let the door hit you in the @#$% when you leave. Bye. :)

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Well it says FUSIONSPORT. It isn’t like I am going to find a LINCOLN MKZ that the people are going to be hotroding them or get any kind of help support about say I want to ass negative front camber to my car for better handeling. I am pretty sure that a Lincoln MKZ group would laugh me off the forum.
And there are a few Lincoln MKZ owner's on here, but they don't have an attitude.

Reactions: DaMiFo

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You are the only one who brought the attitude. Saying that my Lincoln MKZ AWD that isn’t a Ford Fusion sport 17-19. I have run down a Nissan 350z. I have dusted a guy on a crotch rocket going from 80 to 120+ in seconds. You probably just wax your fusion sport and never gone over 75mph.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Really dude, just leave and don't ever come back. It's so easy, even a cave man like your self can do it. Good bye. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Which is basically a Ford Fusion sport AWD with the Lincoln name and bagging. I am actually autocrossing it as it is also my daily driver. I am thoroughly enjoying the fun of doing it with my Lincoln. I am just hoping that I get to do a thoroughly hoping that I get to do a full wet event somewhere soon!!!!!
You must mean the gen 1 sport.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Oh no, if it where a Fusion it would be a gen 1.5, LOL. Those guys kill me with their gen talk, it's the same fricken car from 07 to 12, but don't tell them that. You'll deflate their ego, and cause all kinds of trouble, LOL. If you read into what the guy said to start off with, he talks as if his 2012 MKZ is the same car as a 2017 to 2019 Sport, just the Lincoln version. I'm not so sure he knows what motor is even in a 2017 Sport. He goes off about the AWD like it's some new thing, and can't wait to go auto crossing in the rain, LOL. Then on top of all that, he attacks me, and insults my intelligence because I stated the obvious, that his car is not the same as a 2017 to 2019 Fusion Sport.

·
Registered
2019 > 2018 > 2017 :)
332 Posts
@Skipe I understand what you were trying to do, which was to inform an individual that they may not find this forum to be that helpful as other forums that exist. Let's just point them to those other forums and leave it at that.
FordFusionClub.com Forums - Ford Fusion Forum

·
Registered
2019 > 2018 > 2017 :)
332 Posts
Finally, if we really don't want to confuse people then we need to change the banner on the main page is it does not say anything about 17-19 only. If I was reading this with my 2010 Sport I would think this would apply to me as well.
Font Screenshot Electric blue Publication Event

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I would agree there for sure, one thing that would help is if it was stated in the banner what years, but then again. There's that group of people that seem to miss the obvious, and still jump on a forum that has nothing to do with the car they drive. It just urcked me how he jumps on me because I pointed out his car wasn't part of the currant Sport family, I would have been more than happy to educate him about the differences and years, but hey. I just need to stick to talking about things I know about, LOL. What ever, he's gone, and that's what counts.

Reactions: Kokes
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.