Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is a good deal or not, but I was looking at a weather tech type floor mat and Husky liners was a manufacturer that is an alternative to Weathertech. They do a full rear floor mat and 2 fronts @ $139 and a trunk matt for $109.

www.huskyliner.com

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Not sure if this is a good deal or not, but I was looking at a weather tech type floor mat and Husky liners was a manufacturer that is an alternative to Weathertech. They do a full rear floor mat and 2 fronts @ $139 and a trunk matt for $109.

www.huskyliner.com
Yeah, these have been discussed on here last fall. There are a few guys that picked them up. Seemed to have good things said about them.

I got the Weathertechs.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I got the entire car set up for 240 shipped from autoanything, no issues at all. totally worth it

·
Registered
626 Posts
The first night I drove my car home I went on the internet and ordered the Ford all weather floor mats.

Picked them up the next day at a dealer the next town over that had them in stock.
They were just over $100.
There's some other brands available, check over at 2gfusions.com.
People over there like the Maxpider brand, they look really cool, had I searched a little more I probably would
have bought those since the drivers side goes further up the floor pan than the Ford ones, mine are pretty short for my liking.

https://www.google.com/search?q=max...tbm=isch&q=maxpider+floor+mats+fusion&spf=196

·
Registered
70 Posts
The Husky Liners cover a much larger area than do the Weathertechs. I like the construction and look of the Weathertechs better, but bought the Husky Liners instead because they cover much better.

·
Registered
127 Posts
the OEM fusion liners are what I have. I love them!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Husky is currently on sale for Fathers Day FYI. Just sent the wifey a link "in case" she needs a last minute option.
Yup just bought a set for my dad. 125 overnight shipped

·
Registered
626 Posts
the OEM fusion liners are what I have. I love them!
X2
$107 from the dealer
I picked up my car April 3rd and we were supposed to have a snowstorm
on the 6th, took the car home and ordered them online, dealer in the next town over had them in stock, picked them up the next day.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just ordered the Husky ones, we'll see how they do. I've had weathertech's in all of my other cars but interested if this cover a bit more like the pictures make them look (by where your foot rests on driver side).

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Just ordered the Husky ones, we'll see how they do. I've had weathertech's in all of my other cars but interested if this cover a bit more like the pictures make them look (by where your foot rests on driver side).
not sure about the weather techs but I love them.. 2 years of owning the car. I bought these the first week I had the car. still in amazing condition. I work construction and I have 0 issues

Attachments

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
They are very stiff and those little "titties" on the bottom
will puncture skin I think if not handled with care, LOL!!

Otherwise, great coverage compared to some other liners and
no issues with temps ranging from -12 to well over 100 (130 in car from sitting)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Glad to hear it! They should be here tomorrow so it should be good for the rain/snow thats coming for Michigan lol.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Anyone with the Husky liners have an issue where the map slight touches teh steering shaft? I have to pull mine out and trim a bit away

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Anyone with the Husky liners have an issue where the map slight touches teh steering shaft? I have to pull mine out and trim a bit away
you have it back to the seat rail and your still hitting?

·
Registered
18 Posts

Haven't even placed a foot on mine yet (just came in this afternoon) but this is how mine fit. Back seats I'm not super super happy with the cut on them but its the back seat so idc. Front drivers fit very well.

Not hitting the steering shaft for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Haven't even placed a foot on mine yet (just came in this afternoon) but this is how mine fit. Back seats I'm not super super happy with the cut on them but its the back seat so idc. Front drivers fit very well.

Not hitting the steering shaft for me.
me either, at least 3/4 -1 inch away..............

·
Registered
388 Posts
you have it back to the seat rail and your still hitting?
I pulled the mat out to clean and put back in. We'll see if the readjustment helps.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Mine came with the Ford all weather mats. If it hadn't, I'd have bought the WeatherTech's. I've had them on every car/truck I've owned for at least 10 years. I also have given sets to everyone in my family as gifts.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts