Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

Huge improvement over Titanium!!!

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  bbf2530 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Lost about 15K due to rapid depreciation on my 2019 Ford Titanium but so did the 2019 Ford Sport which in the end costed me $4000 to sell the Titanium and buy the Sport (totally worth it in my opinion).

I bought the 2019 Sport with all options with 16K on the odometer for 21K. Let me just say, I am always looking forward to being on the road now. So much fun to drive.

As a owner of both here are my favorite likes over the Titanium in order...
Power, from 245 to 325 horse power & 380 torque.
All wheel drive. No torque steer.
Handling & Ride quality, absolutely huge improvement on both fronts due to active damping.
Brakes, huge difference in braking power.
Idling, you have no idea the car is even on unlike the 4 cylinder.
Electronics, including side sensors and self-parking.
Looks, far less plastic chrome + black grill + rear valance.
Seats, more support for fast turns.

I look forward to learning & contributing on this here forum.

-Hurley

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome!

#3 ·
Welcome! We have a '14 SE and '15 Titanium as well in the family, and even after 3 years it still amazes me how different all 3 are to drive.

#5 ·
Thanks so much for the welcome guys. Looking forward to future conversations.

So far my only Mod is the Steeda strut bar and I highly recommend it. Really improved the already great ride quality so much so I raised my tire pressures.

I plan to paint the brake calipers and install a Steeda rear sway bar next.

#6 ·
Hi all,

Lost about 15K due to rapid depreciation on my 2019 Ford Titanium but so did the 2019 Ford Sport which in the end costed me $4000 to sell the Titanium and buy the Sport (totally worth it in my opinion).
I know this story.

This Thanksgiving, after finding out there were no 2020 FFS being made, I early returned my 2019 SE AWD 2.0L Lease, to buy one of the last Blue 2019 Fusion Sports.

Financially dumb, totally worth it.

Reactions: AisFbyM and DaMiFo
#9 ·
Hi gang. Just as an FYI for others: Ford never took part in the government/taxpayer bailout like GM and Chrysler did. Ford mortgaged all their assets and came out of the financial crisis on their own. Not predicting what will happen in this crisis, just providing information on what did/did not happen previously.

Good luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.