Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

got the paperwork done on my new Fusion Sport yesterday but unfortunately couldn't bring it home, so I will be picking it up tomorrow! I am a long life Ford fan and at quick count, I believe this will be my 36th Ford. Pics to follow.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks, for me it's a sickness. Started driving in 96. First car was a 97 Mustang GT, which started my affliction. My current DD is a 10 Fusion SE 6 spd. Been a great car, just need some more juice! Wife is in an Expedition and I've got a 15 F-250 for the heavy lifting. Gonna be a long night, and day tomorrow. Can't pick it up until after work!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a sickness. That's going to have to wait... Instead of picking up delivery today I'll be waiting another 6 to 8 weeks... The one I was planning on picking up had zero options, I am not a big options guy but wanted a moon roof. Well, they asked me if I would prefer to wait and get exactly what I wanted. I said sure, so they put the order in this afternoon. Craziness, but at least it's exactly what I want.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gonna be tough, but I am sure it is worth the wait.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What part of the country are you located? Hopefully you'll have some time to drive before the snow flies!
I'm in AL. I hope to have it in 6-8 weeks. My F250 was just shy of 6 weeks from order to delivery but it's built in Kentucky so it didn't have far to go. My 12 Focus took 14 weeks! All because I wanted a 6 speed in it.... I enjoyed the car, but man, that wait was insane. But now the Fusion is coming from Mexico, who knows.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts