Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
81 - 91 of 91 Posts

Registered
Aside from the center chrome trim piece anyone know if the '19 inner lights will fit the space the same if on a '17/'18' ?

Registered
Thank you for this! Got the assemblies for a good deal but didn't realize the harness needed to be changed. Just spent the last hour trying to find the correct one for my 2019 and just couldn't find it. Found this forum and ordered the correct one. Thank you so much because I would have been lost without it

Registered
'17 Magnetic; Unleashed Tune, FMIC
Anyone know if there is a diff with part number ending in A instead of B or H?

Found a site that has them listed but the part number is: HS7Z-13404-A. Its listed as level 3 light so just making sure i'm not going crazy.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
The "-A" revision is only 'level 1'.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Registered
Thanks, everything I found said either A or H so I held off thinking it was too good to be true.

Registered
Been waiting to post this pic. Super stoked to get these installed next week when the wiring harness gets in!

Automotive lighting Grey Font Carmine Symbol

Registered
Alright everything is in. They look great. Super easy install compared to the FMIC last week lol.
So now the dumb question. I double and triple checked all the plugs (snapped together etc) and for some reason the trunk open button doesn鈥檛 work on the deck lid now.

Everything else works flawlessly. I鈥檓 at a loss. Made sure some setting didn鈥檛 get reset on the car when I tested before buttoning it all up.

Any suggestions? I鈥檓 at a loss.

Registered
Alright everything is in. They look great. Super easy install compared to the FMIC last week lol.
So now the dumb question. I double and triple checked all the plugs (snapped together etc) and for some reason the trunk open button doesn鈥檛 work on the deck lid now.

Everything else works flawlessly. I鈥檓 at a loss. Made sure some setting didn鈥檛 get reset on the car when I tested before buttoning it all up.

Any suggestions? I鈥檓 at a loss.
Same thing happened to me. It seems to be a short in the harness that Tasca sent me. I took the new harness back out, made sure it isn鈥檛 twisted internally anywhere and all the wires are as 鈥渓oose鈥 inside of it as they can be, reinstalled, and now it works about 80% of the time.

also, im worried it鈥檚 a ground, because the inner tails, and license plate lights go out when the trunk opens fully, and I鈥檓 not sure that鈥檚 a feature or a sensor. I just hope to god they鈥檙e not flickering while I鈥檓 going down the road. I have a post above griping about that, and the reverse camera dynamic guidelines.

good luck finding the issue.

Registered
Same thing happened to me. It seems to be a short in the harness that Tasca sent me. I took the new harness back out, made sure it isn鈥檛 twisted internally anywhere and all the wires are as 鈥渓oose鈥 inside of it as they can be, reinstalled, and now it works about 80% of the time.

also, im worried it鈥檚 a ground, because the inner tails, and license plate lights go out when the trunk opens fully, and I鈥檓 not sure that鈥檚 a feature or a sensor. I just hope to god they鈥檙e not flickering while I鈥檓 going down the road. I have a post above griping about that, and the reverse camera dynamic guidelines.

good luck finding the issue.
Well at least I鈥檓 not alone lol. Sounds like maybe the harness itself? I Deff made sure to run things smoothly and keep the harness 鈥榮traight鈥 so as not to twist it as I moved along.

Guess I鈥檒l check the plugs to the camera and stuff next make sure it鈥檚 all snug and not a loose connection.

81 - 91 of 91 Posts