Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Discovered this last night - Noticed that the footwells were REALLY bright, so decided to see if the other colors were maybe not as bright. Well for some reason I decided to select a color and and noticed the three little bars in the middle of the selector. Could that mean it's a slider? So I try it.

Holy ****! The color selectors are actually SLIDERS. This allows you to brighten or dim the colors, or switch them entirely off. If there were slider bars there it would be WAY more easy to see it's an actual slider. What a crappy interface decision.

Hope this helps someone else.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discovered this last night - Noticed that the footwells were REALLY bright, so decided to see if the other colors were maybe not as bright. Well for some reason I decided to select a color and and noticed the three little bars in the middle of the selector. Could that mean it's a slider? So I try it.

Holy ****! The color selectors are actually SLIDERS. This allows you to brighten or dim the colors, or switch them entirely off. If there were slider bars there it would be WAY more easy to see it's an actual slider. What a crappy interface decision.

Hope this helps someone else.
Nice find. I'll have to check it out, mine don't seem very bright at all.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I wish there was a way to dim the screen more than it allows from factory. I figured the ambient light one yesterday as well lol.

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
I wish there was a way to dim the screen more than it allows from factory. I figured the ambient light one yesterday as well lol.
Yeah, even in night mode I'm still too lit up inside to stealthily stalk people. Very frustrating.:mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts