Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I have only seen 2 other FFS I wanted to see how many there are in Wisconsin. I am in the Milwaukee area, any others in the Milwaukee area?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Last Thanksgiving, I bought my 2019 Blue Diamond Metallic FFS in Green Bay from Dorsch as they had one of the last new non-white/grey/black ones still in stock.

So I don't live there, but I did drive through Milwaukee on the way home.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Racine area here. I used to work in Milwaukee, but now work near home in Racine.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So far not to many, I know when I was buying mine there were about 13 on the dealers lots in the area, maybe they drove to the area and bought them and took them out of the area. Or maybe they don't belong to this forum.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To add to what I said above I was at a Ford Dealer in Waukesha, Wi today and while I was waiting I walked around outside the dealership. I noticed a Red 2017 FFS and it only had 8,000+ miles on it. Asking price was $23,000+. I probably should have looked at the sticker better as I don;t recall the options. I was getting hot out there, The mileage is super low. It looked pretty clean but I think $23,000+ is kind of high. I bet the owner only got about $17.000 or the trade.Maybe it will be gone soon.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Since I have only seen 2 other FFS I wanted to see how many there are in Wisconsin. I am in the Milwaukee area, any others in the Milwaukee area?
I was living in Madison until mid 2018, now in CA...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To add to what I said above I was at a Ford Dealer in Waukesha, Wi today and while I was waiting I walked around outside the dealership. I noticed a Red 2017 FFS and it only had 8,000+ miles on it. Asking price was $23,000+. I probably should have looked at the sticker better as I don;t recall the options. I was getting hot out there, The mileage is super low. It looked pretty clean but I think $23,000+ is kind of high. I bet the owner only got about $17.000 or the trade.Maybe it will be gone soon.
Just today I may have seen 3 black FFS here in the Milwaukee, Wi area. The first one pulled up next to me and stopped quickly which caught my attention out of the corner of my eye, the light turned green right after the car stopped the driver pushed it pretty hard and as the car was pulling away I noticed it was a black FFS. Then a while later I saw a black FFS with black wheels it could have been the same car but he was going the opposite direction from the sport that blew by me. When I went to a grocery store I saw another black sport in the lot and the driver was by the car so I spoke to him for a bit. He has a 2017 loaded which he bought new from the same dealer I got mine. He likes the car a lot he wanted the light blue sport when he was looking but could not find any in the area. He mentioned it was to bad Ford discontinued the Fusion Sport. Seeing three in about 1- 2 hours was by far the most I have seen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts