Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Those are definitely grilles from 5Hundred Designs. He is no longer making/selling any parts. He did a very short run of G2.5 Fusion upper grilles too, but I highly doubt any of those are for sale on the used market yet. At the moment then, we're unfortunately stuck with the 3 factory grilles - and I don't see why anyone would want to downgrade to the other two options.

As for hoods, last time I saw that asked around here, our only options were cutting and installing hood vents, or an expensive but cheap-ish quality CF hood from ebay/aliexpress.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Those are definitely grilles from 5Hundred Designs. He is no longer making/selling any parts. He did a very short run of G2.5 Fusion upper grilles too, but I highly doubt any of those are for sale on the used market yet. At the moment then, we're unfortunately stuck with the 3 factory grilles - and I don't see why anyone would want to downgrade to the other two options.

As for hoods, last time I saw that asked around here, our only options were cutting and installing hood vents, or an expensive but cheap-ish quality CF hood from ebay/aliexpress.
I wish I could find a hood like this in white. A friend sent this to me a long time ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts