Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all, I just ordered a white platinum 401a with Cooled seats on Monday. So now I play the waiting game. I'm looking forward to all the information on the forum as we all learn about these cars.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Hello to all, I just ordered a white platinum 401a with Cooled seats on Monday. So now I play the waiting game. I'm looking forward to all the information on the forum as we all learn about these cars.
Welcome!

So why did Ford choose to name a Fusion color the same as one of it's trims? I was about to tell you that you were on the wrong forum. Quickly reading your post at 11:10 PM here, I read that you just ordered a white Fusion Platinum. At any rate, good choice going with the Sport, and to plagiarize another poster,

We like pictures!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome!

So why did Ford choose to name a Fusion color the same as one of it's trims? I was about to tell you that you were on the wrong forum. Quickly reading your post at 11:10 PM here, I read that you just ordered a white Fusion Platinum. At any rate, good choice going with the Sport, and to plagiarize another poster,

We like pictures!
The white platinum color has been around long before ford had a platinum trim level, I had a 05 lincoln ls in that color.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts