Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greeting all! So I went in to the nearby ford dealer a few months ago to check out my AWD options because my FWD 3.0 SEL Fusion just doesn't cut it in these Nebraska winters. I ended up driving a 2.0 eco escape and Fusion but I just can't bring myself to accept the awful sound of a four cylinder. Ever since Ford introduced the ecoboost engine, I have dreamed of a turbo V6 AWD Fusion, but the outlook was getting grim. After that last visit to the dealer I discovered the Sport. I knew right then that I was getting one. For months and months I harassed the salesman about the Sport, and he assured me that he would call me as soon as they got one on the lot. August rolls around and no word from my salesman. I hop on Ford.com and check out the local inventory, and sure enough, they have one. In fact, there were five local dealers that had one each. The one at my dealer was four grand more than the base Sport, but I figured I'd go check it out there and go elsewhere to buy one of the cheaper ones. I mean, who needs cooled seats, a flat screen TV, and a moon roof? Well as it turns out, I do. I ended up leasing it on the 5th with the intention of buying it out in three years.

I may go bankrupt, but they're not getting this car back. I Love It! Now I just need to figure out how to pay for the tuning...

Attachments

·
Registered
529 Posts
Nice ride... I also went Shadow Black. And, AC seats, Moonroof, and Sync 3 are a must, especially if you spend a fair amount of time in it.

I guarantee you won't regret it.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I told myself this time around I was going to go for a different color, burgundy or blue... as soon as I saw the black on one on the lot, my heart melted.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Congrats man! I went with black as well. I think the black gives that very professional and tough look!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Congrats!!! I'm from Nebraska and also went with Shadow Black. I have owned mostly black cars it's just my preference....

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats!!! I'm from Nebraska and also went with Shadow Black. I have owned mostly black cars it's just my preference....
PERFECT! Keep your stock air filter so we can get a side by side comparison between it and AFE . Did you get yours from Anderson?

·
Registered
156 Posts
PERFECT! Keep your stock air filter so we can get a side by side comparison between it and AFE . Did you get yours from Anderson?
No I am a technician for Sid Dillon in Crete. Traded my beloved 15' mustang for it. But my master plan is to pay the fusion off and order a 18' mustang so I have my winter toy and my summer toy.:D

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No I am a technician for Sid Dillon in Crete. Traded my beloved 15' mustang for it. But my master plan is to pay the fusion off and order a 18' mustang so I have my winter toy and my summer toy.:D
Gotcha. Well get her broken in so we can line em up when my filter gets here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts