Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this forum by accident while trying to find an "official" test drive review. I work for a dealership 50 miles North of Albany. I ordered a loaded Ruby Red Sport to use as a demo. (One of the few perks you get selling these things!) I liked it so much i bought it!

If any of you are within a commuting distance that is comfortable for you and need help with a Ford product feel free to reach out. Mention the forum for a discount! It won't apply to limited productionvehicle like tbe raptor, RS, GT350 etc, but would apply to the Fusion sport!

Mods, if the above is out of line feel free to edit it out, apologies in advance!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I feel like if I say hello to your introduction post, maybe people will come and say hello to mine. I would love to work for Ford one day, but since I'm going into the legal industry I'd need a few years' experience before they'd want me. Jealous of your purchase!

·
Registered
188 Posts
That's really cool ! Order it in as a demo and say screww it, mine !!

How are you loving it so far ?! And thanks for the discounts, hopefully some members can make use of this !

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought it for the wife, or at least I told her it was for her, lol. The car came in and it was better than I expected, her MKZ was getting a little long in the tooth, and the deal was right. Who ever heard of getting 3200 in incentives on a new model at introduction! Combine that with the employee discount and an aggressive trade allowance and how can you pass it up?

If anybody is in the upstate area looking for a nice used car we have a really nice silver 2010 FWD MKZ in silver with just about every option except the sport package. It just turned 49K, most of which was literally put on by a little old lady from Queensbury! (My wife) As you can imagine all required servicing was done at the dealership. We got it in 2011 with 18K. It was a Lincoln Company Executive car before I got it. Clean car fax.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts