Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Lightning Blue FuSpo last Friday, and still cannot peel this smile off my face.

Last 5 cars have been Subaru, but family has always bought Ford. So, so, so, happy I made the switch with this.

She just passed 400 miles, and I am looking forward to getting some full synthetic in once I get that first oil change.

After that I'll be looking into a panel filter, and SCT X4, find a tuner, maybe a rear sway bar too... I can see this getting to be just as bad as my Suby.

The woman's gonna kill me. But let's just keep that here. :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to hear that you are enjoying your new FFS....

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome! I share your sentiment though I don't come from a sporty car background. The FuSpo is a great car!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Alright!! I'll keep an eye out for you! Glad to hear there is another in Portland now confirmed!

Keep a look out for a white platinum!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for ya ike! I'm staring down all these '13+ Fusions trying to find all the differences between mine and theirs, now the white ones will be getting a wave. LOL ;)

·
Registered
868 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for ya ike! I'm staring down all these '13+ Fusions trying to find all the differences between mine and theirs, now the white ones will be getting a wave. LOL ;)
LOL, fantastic! Yeah, I can tell the '17's by the LED DRL's but now I know to look for those plus the black mesh front grille instead of chrome grille. Seems like I see more and more of the '17's everyday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts