Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a Magnetic Sport last Wednesday (turned in a '15 Fusion SE AWD). Just 401a and Nav (having a Mustang made me realize a sunroof doesn't enhance the driving experience). As much as I really wanted Lightning Blue, I quickly came to the conclusion that being 'grayed out' is actually kinda contrarian, so I'm taking solace in that. Well, that, and the fact that it's so damned fun to drive.

Even though it's a lease, I'm going to be looking for tuning options soon. There's no such thing as too much of a good thing!

·
Registered
126 Posts
welcome! I too came from a Mustang.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
welcome! I too came from a Mustang.
Thanks! Actually, my wife and I also have an Ecoboost Mustang at the moment. Since that's her DD (happy wife, happy life), she's becoming increasingly more jealous that my car is faster. I wouldn't be shocked if she tries to steal it from me during the winter. No biggie, the 'Stang is fun too, and at least Ford still offers a stick with that.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks! Actually, my wife and I also have an Ecoboost Mustang at the moment. Since that's her DD (happy wife, happy life), she's becoming increasingly more jealous that my car is faster. I wouldn't be shocked if she tries to steal it from me during the winter. No biggie, the 'Stang is fun too, and at least Ford still offers a stick with that.
Haha, we are expecting our first kid so I got the "mustang has to go" look and talk. So alas I had to part ways, it was a sad day. That being said the Sport was definitely a good choice. I do miss the stick though. There is just nothing like banging through gears on the highway.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha, we are expecting our first kid so I got the "mustang has to go" look and talk. So alas I had to part ways, it was a sad day. That being said the Sport was definitely a good choice. I do miss the stick though. There is just nothing like banging through gears on the highway.
I know your pain. My wife and I had a Mazda RX-8 about 12 years ago. And then she got pregnant. Bye-bye sports car. No worries now, though, as our daughter is 11 and fits nicely in the back seat of the 'Stang. My two stepsons are in their twenties and no longer need us to get around. Except when their cars break down. Like last week. And the week before...

Congrats on your (impending) first child! It's a wonderful experience that I hope to never experience again. :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
I know your pain. My wife and I had a Mazda RX-8 about 12 years ago. And then she got pregnant. Bye-bye sports car. No worries now, though, as our daughter is 11 and fits nicely in the back seat of the 'Stang. My two stepsons are in their twenties and no longer need us to get around. Except when their cars break down. Like last week. And the week before...

Congrats on your (impending) first child! It's a wonderful experience that I hope to never experience again. :)
I was promised I could get another Mustang in a few years. They better still make a stick by then! Honestly I'll probably still get a 13-14 GT500.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Thanks. Nice Ruby Red. Did you paint your wheels, get aftermarket ones, or is my eyesight crappy?
They are my after market winter wheels and tires. The picture is bad, had a hard time uploading it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts