Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted until I had the car to make this post.
Ordered 10/03, arrived Tuesday, 11/22, finally picked up yesterday.
Honestly, I'm in love.
I'd post a picture of it but apparently I don't have a high enough post count yet.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Congrats!

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Welcome!

·
Super Moderator
1,523 Posts
Welcome, from another CT resident! And congrats on the car!

·
Registered
3 Posts
the other FFS in CT

I wanted until I had the car to make this post.
Ordered 10/03, arrived Tuesday, 11/22, finally picked up yesterday.
Honestly, I'm in love.
I'd post a picture of it but apparently I don't have a high enough post count yet.
I have not seen another in Ct. I am the old guy in the Shadow Black FFS.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is what I get for not checking in more often.
I'm closer to the New Haven area.

I'm in a bit of a love/hate relationship with the FuSpo right now. The car's been at the dealer for the last week because of the infamous battery issue, so I've been impatiently waiting for some news.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
This is what I get for not checking in more often.
I'm closer to the New Haven area.

I'm in a bit of a love/hate relationship with the FuSpo right now. The car's been at the dealer for the last week because of the infamous battery issue, so I've been impatiently waiting for some news.
That sux! Sorry to hear it. Even tho mine hasn't had any problems, it still breaks my heart to see other people's sports in the hospital.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What dealer in CT have you guys with battery issues been dealing with?

·
Registered
624 Posts
Considering CT is a pretty small state, you guys got good representation here!

·
Super Moderator
1,523 Posts
What dealer in CT have you guys with battery issues been dealing with?
I've been going to Crowley in Plainville, but I'm pretty far from you guys here in central CT.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've been going to Crowley in Plainville, but I'm pretty far from you guys here in central CT.
Ah, I was never really impressed with them.
I've been working with Ford of Branford where I bought the car. According to my adviser, part should be off backorder next week, so I'm optimistic. This Saturday is two weeks without my car and I'm missing it.

·
Super Moderator
1,523 Posts
Ah, I was never really impressed with them.
I've been working with Ford of Branford where I bought the car. According to my adviser, part should be off backorder next week, so I'm optimistic. This Saturday is two weeks without my car and I'm missing it.
I agree they suck, lol. Non-warranty work is insanely priced, and it took then almost 2 hours just to pull my car in (with an appointment) just to change the battery before we knew the ACM's were bad, but I know one of the technicians there and he's the only one I want working on the Fusion while I have to bring it in for warranty work. But I've heard good things about Ford of Branford.
I'm waiting for the software updates to come out rather than leaving my car sitting on their lot.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I agree they suck, lol. Non-warranty work is insanely priced, and it took then almost 2 hours just to pull my car in (with an appointment) just to change the battery before we knew the ACM's were bad, but I know one of the technicians there and he's the only one I want working on the Fusion while I have to bring it in for warranty work. But I've heard good things about Ford of Branford.
I'm waiting for the software updates to come out rather than leaving my car sitting on their lot.
Ford of Branford is not bad at all. On the sales end, their guys are top notch.
The service department did have a bit of communication error originally because they took a while to admit the ACM was on backorder, but they got me a loaner pretty quickly, and they have been pretty good with follow up the past week or so.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts