Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm Vince. If any of you are/were on TCCA I'm "Architec" over there. Former Taurus owner, current Five Hundred owner, and future Fusion Sport owner. After taking the first test drive of the first fusion sport to roll off the truck at my favorite dealer, I knew it would be my next car. I'm going to be heading back this afternoon to order mine, since the one I drove was the wrong color and option set. I'm very happy to be part of another forum, and I'm already getting anxious about my first new new car purchase. I couldn't be more excited though.

Reactions: DuFFman

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey, it's my cousin Vinny !! Welcome to the forums, and what colour and option set are you looking into ??

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want lightning blue with 401a and cooled seats. seems like everything around here is black, white, or grey and either fully loaded or completely base. I'd rather be patient though, and get exactly what I want. I only drive blue cars, so thats enough to make me order one already, let alone the options.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I prefer blue myself. What year Taurus did you have? I had a '93 and an '87 (MT-5!) and then sort of an '05 (family car).

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine was an 02 ses, color was "medium true blue" my Five Hundred is an 05 in "dark blue pearl metallic"

·
Registered
624 Posts
I want lightning blue with 401a and cooled seats. seems like everything around here is black, white, or grey and either fully loaded or completely base. I'd rather be patient though, and get exactly what I want. I only drive blue cars, so thats enough to make me order one already, let alone the options.
Your going to love it!
Mine is almost exactly the same
Lightening blue
401a
Cooled seats
Floor mats(which by the way are actually worth it, they are similar to what you would get from weather tech for 120 bucks front and back)
3m protection film.

Very nice!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Oh, and I forgot to add that the cooled seats are worth twice as much to me! My new must have option.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your going to love it!
Mine is almost exactly the same
Lightening blue
401a
Cooled seats
Floor mats(which by the way are actually worth it, they are similar to what you would get from weather tech for 120 bucks front and back)
3m protection film.

Very nice!
I just got back from the dealer, and my order is in! I ended up getting the all weather mats too. I thought about the winter slop here and it took about .5 seconds to make that decision haha.

And I don't think I could survive with the dark interior without cooled seats. I absolutely love them in my mom's 300, and my brother's Sierra, I'm sure it will be the best $400 bucks I've ever spent!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts