Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! I've gone through my fair share of vehicles the past 4 or 5 years trying to find "the perfect" car. I drive about 40 miles each way to work, so comfort is important, but I value a vehicle's performance. The '17 Fusion Sport is top of my list (and budget) for my next purchase. Looking to gain valuable insight to the vehicle.

Located in Baltimore. Lover of all things fermented and technology.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome! I am near B-More myself. This car is rather amazing. Still seems to surprise me! Can't wait til I tune it though!

Hope you get it soon!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm in a magnetic, so that makes it 4 plus the guy I saw today in a magnetic! So 5! That's a lot more than I would have thought

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome! I am near B-More myself. This car is rather amazing. Still seems to surprise me! Can't wait til I tune it though!

Hope you get it soon!
Just put a Livernois Stage 3 93 Octane Tune on my Sport the other day and the difference is huge! Well worth it!

·
Registered
868 Posts
comfort is important, but I value a vehicle's performance. technology.
You won't be disappointed in the Fusion Sport if that is what you crave. I am of the similar taste and needs as I basically drive for work. I'm in the car up to 8 hours a day. The only thing that really bugs me tech-wise is that my work phone (iphone 6) is a slow P.O.S. so apple car play loads and reacts SLOW AS BALLS. But with my personal phone (iphone 7) all is right in the world!

Comfort - super quiet cabin, soft suspension in "normal mode"
Performance - "sport mode" stiffens up suspension and holds corners much nicer, rev program is heightened as well.
Tech - Yes..LEDs all around, good infotainment system, good available options.

And +1 to the love of the fermentation of all things.

Welcome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts