Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went for a drive up to Big Basin CA state park this morning. Extremely narrow and curvy roads up there, like only one vehicle at a time narrow for some stretches. Finally got to a bit of an opening with regular width lanes and a center line, and i see a Subaru coming up behind me rapidly. Decide to play, and started aggressively driving and getting on the throttle a bit with the guy behind still trying to catch up, until we get blocked by traffic and the game is over.

Get to the park eventually, and I park the car to go get a pass. As I'm approaching the office, a park employee stops me and asks if I was driving the silver car. I'm thinking crap, someone was complaining...Actually it was him behind me lol. He says, "Man what kind of car is that, what engine? That car is fast. I was running late for work, and I usually get stuck behind people going slow." With relief I just said it's a Ford Fusion with a 2.6L I think (totally blanked on the engine spec lol) with a twin turbo. He says "You were really moving back there." Then he must have seen whatever look the wife had on her face, and said "Wife doesn't look too pleased" and we pretty much left it at that. As you can hear in the video, he correctly discerned her mood lol.

·
Registered
481 Posts
very nice roads!

Reactions: RockinZ28

·
Super Moderator
1,290 Posts
S Mode = Wife S Mood Engage... LOL mine does that too!

Reactions: RockinZ28 and Rice
1 - 6 of 6 Posts