Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Washed it for the first time,took the lower underbody panels off and undercoated all metal and reinstalled panels. Kinda did an overall assessment of where everything is at and how the exhaust/driveshaft is routed etc...Started the Ford Pass procedure to get the 24 wait period started. Now going to clay bar,rewash and start paint seal and wax.

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More exhaust,driveshaft,rear diff and suspension pics....

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the pics. Did you happen to assess the possibility of putting springs on? I'd love a small drop and a little tighter ride but I'm worried about that fancy dampening system.
I'm thinking it will be possible but there is ride height sensors etc...so there will have to be a way to adjust accordingly. Aftermarket should be able to sort it out although it may be costly. I will have to leave mine at the current
height as the front is pretty **** low as it is and I will be driving in winter. i'm going to try not to push too much snow with the intercooler haha

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
I'm thinking it will be possible but there is ride height sensors etc...so there will have to be a way to adjust accordingly. Aftermarket should be able to sort it out although it may be costly. I will have to leave mine at the current
height as the front is pretty **** low as it is and I will be driving in winter. i'm going to try not to push too much snow with the intercooler haha
But that's the best way to cool it!:p

What did you use for the undercoat?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
More pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
More pics...
whats this shenanigans and phones settings??? I hope I got that package.

By the way, I hope you know you have a ceiling like texture in your paint.. almost like a reflection of your ceiling... hope you get that sorted out...hehehehe

Reactions: 1153

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
3 Mods today...small mods but hey better than nothing! Installed ford moulded splash guards,reverse and license plate LED's and all weather floor mats. Always surprised how low this car is... with the splash guards on they're barely over 4 inches from the ground. Love the LED's,in the pics you can see the yellow stock side verses the led. Very nice...

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks for the pics. It looks like it is actually a true dual exhaust from the engine all the way back to the last gigantic muffler, rather than one pipe thru the catalytic convertor that then becomes a dual exhaust system. I like that!

Ken

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah true dual. There is room for improvement but at least it's a decent start. Funny thing is the resonator looks very similar to what my 15 mustang had lol

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not sure.. the receipt says NR Supreme. But these guys have done all my cars and do good work. $190 with my dealer discount and lifetime warranty.

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
gotcha. That would be Solar Gard NR Supreme. Looks to be on par with 3m Color Stable, which is pretty good stuff. I wish i had buckets of cash so i could get 3m Crystalline, but I'll probably settle for Color Stable. The Crystalline blocks heat like plating your window in gold, but you might as well just go with the gold for the price they want.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I went on a trip last weekend to put more miles on my car to get to that first oil change and am at 800 miles and am definately feeling the car has more power. I have read other people experiencing more power after a break in period but there is truly something to this because mine is much more responsive at all RPM's. Just thought I would throw that out there....Oh by the way I have run BP 92 octane exclusively since I bought it.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts