Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

Registered
2017 FFS K&N filter, Shell Vpower Nitro+ ONLY
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Window

Tire Wheel Car Plant Vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

So here's how desperately I wanted this 2017 FFS shipped from Santa Clara California all the way to Michigan for $2300 because it only had 4,500mi, could've bought a fusion locally with a few miles on the clock & pocketed the extra cash but what can I say it's love at first sight, now Sitting @ 20k on the meter 馃槄 but best decision ever!!!

Registered
Welcome from Akron-ish Ohio!
4,000 miles鈥 don鈥檛 even remember it!

Reactions: 325TTV6

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great color ! Welcome from Texas !
Everyone says the Black is the best color for the FFS, I always thought the Blue was but I'm happy with my RubyRed

Reactions: Fozzy

Registered
Welcome from North West Ohio ish, everything looks good in Ruby Red ( RR) LOL :)

Registered
2017 Ford Fusion Black LMS 93V6, GFB Diverter, K&N panel, 165* thermo Ultimate Perf FMI
Very nice, welcome!

Registered
2017 Ford Fusion Sport 2.7L TT AWD
Welcome, from down South! Very nice ride!

Registered
Everyone says the Black is the best color for the FFS, I always thought the Blue was but I'm happy with my RubyRed
Love the Shadow Black; however, it鈥檒l never look as clean as yours does. The only time it looks as flawless as all of the pics you鈥檝e taken is when it鈥檚 still in the garage after I finish meticulously detailing it! But hey, that鈥檚 why we take pics right? Lasts longer 馃槱

• Haha
Reactions: Wojtas and 325TTV6

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Always great to see some fellow Michiganders on here.
The FFS was built for Michigan the Pot-Hole Mitigation gets a good workout and AWD is confidence inspiring during Michigan blizzard season!

Reactions: LHawk270
1 - 20 of 39 Posts