Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! My name is Matthew and I'm from the metro Detroit area. I picked up my 17 sport a few weeks ago and I have really been enjoying the car so far! I hope to see some of you around this upcoming season!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
hi Matt, welcome

·
Registered
481 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
278 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hello! My name is Matthew and I'm from the metro Detroit area. I picked up my 17 sport a few weeks ago and I have really been enjoying the car so far! I hope to see some of you around this upcoming season!
Welcome to the group.
You are in Livernois Motorsport country!

Reactions: TomS and cyclone87

·
Registered
278 Posts

DaveE,

If there is going to be a FFS gathering probably should be in
MI, as there are a lot of FFS drivers up there....LOL...

Reactions: 1153

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I feel like Michigan followed by Wisconsin are the two most represented states on here. Might not be, but those are what I see for locations the most it feels like.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone! I've only seen a few FS around since I got the car. I hope to see more as summer approaches!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Thanks everyone! I've only seen a few FS around since I got the car. I hope to see more as summer approaches!
almost 1000 miles on my car and i havnt seen one yet lol

·
Registered
81 Posts
almost 1000 miles on my car and i havnt seen one yet lol
I have over 6700 miles on mine and still haven't seen one! Haha

Reactions: Rice

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy the car - a fellow Michigander (transplanted) who is jealous, although feeling like I am getting closer to obtaining mine. I get way more excited than I should when I see a 17 Sport. Since August of last year, I saw a grey one in Howell, a silver one in Ann Arbor, a black one in Toledo, a silver one in Adrian (forum member was nice enough to give me a ride in it), and a few weeks ago I was shopping with the girlfriend in Perrysburg, OH and I came out to see a red one parked right next to my 10 Sport (they obviously parked there on purpose) - was super excited and gave me a chance to show my girlfriend what my next car will likely be- needless to say the boss approved. Love how rare these cars are- like I've said before, they remind me of the old SHOs in that way. Considering that I drive 50k a year in MI, I haven't seen very many.

Reactions: MattQ

·
Registered
405 Posts
Welcome! Also from Michigan.

Welcome! Enjoy the car - a fellow Michigander (transplanted) who is jealous, although feeling like I am getting closer to obtaining mine. I get way more excited than I should when I see a 17 Sport. Since August of last year, I saw a grey one in Howell, a silver one in Ann Arbor, a black one in Toledo, a silver one in Adrian (forum member was nice enough to give me a ride in it), and a few weeks ago I was shopping with the girlfriend in Perrysburg, OH and I came out to see a red one parked right next to my 10 Sport (they obviously parked there on purpose) - was super excited and gave me a chance to show my girlfriend what my next car will likely be- needless to say the boss approved. Love how rare these cars are- like I've said before, they remind me of the old SHOs in that way. Considering that I drive 50k a year in MI, I haven't seen very many.
Ha, Ann Arbor could have been me.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome! Also from Michigan.

Ha, Ann Arbor could have been me.
That would be cool- good chance considering how few there are. Was on 23 near GEDDES exit.
Oh, forgot one more- a burgundy one in Chelsea. I'm starting to think I've seen probably more than anyone else out in the wild Ha

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We should get a meet going once it starts warming up. Have it on belle isle or something around Detroit.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey Connor1281, how do you like the MRT exhaust? I've been thinking about buying an exhaust soon. The car is wayyyyy too quiet from the factory.
Too loud for my taste... It has a bad drone in the 2000-2500 RPM range. I have a local shop putting on a couple resonators tomorrow to try and help with that!

Reactions: 1153

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Let me know If that works or not! If not then maybe I'll wait for another company to come out with something better.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts