Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was sitting at a light waiting to turn left and a car hit the car behind me and knocked her into me. Poor guy that did it was 78 years old and had a chemotherapy machine strapped to his chest. Was very sorry and said he was in a rush and his foot slipped off the brake pedal. Quite possible that he shouldn't have been driving, but everyone seems to be ok. He filed the claim with his insurance and before I even got home I had an email from his insurance (Nationwide) saying here is your claim number. Then a couple hours later I got a call from them. I was just thinking earlier today how I knew I was going to put serious miles on this car but that I would keep it in mint condition. So far between rock chips and door dings and now this, things aren't looking good.

Attachments

·
Registered
464 Posts
Very sorry to read about your accident.
Happy to read that both of you are OK.

Merry Christmas and I wish you much luck in 2017

·
Registered
447 Posts
I study all the drivers around me to see if they are of a high risk group old etc.. then i take extra precautions to avoid them

i had my 2016 for a year than someone parked to closed and dinged my door with theirs lol

·
Registered
296 Posts
Sucks. No doubt about that. I know if I was hit I would be very upset. But glad no one got hurt. Good luck.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Crappy Christmas present. Everyone is OK is the big thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts