Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car registration was up for renewal and I decided I wanted to try for some personalized license plates for my new Fusion Sport. I tried several combinations, but most of the good ones are already taken. I found one that wasn't taken yet and fits the Fusion Sport perfectly. Boost times 2.

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Awesome! Great plate. We need a pic with it on the Sport.
I'll get one. I hadn't put them on yet because they send the plates separately from the registration and validation sticker so I can't put them on and drive it until those come.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Mine will be here soon..

13M K

rare double entendre.

1) Minimum required temperature for nuclear fusion

2) Year of birth and initials of my son

=)

Reactions: Magnetic and 1153

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The registration and validation sticker showed up in the mail today so I put everything on and its ready to go. I apologize for the photo quality, but the car is dirty. Its also raining and 32.7 degrees outside my house. Not ideal conditions for much of anything.

I prefer using the tinted covers on the plates. It helps blend them into the car a little better and I haven't had any issues with law enforcement about them in years. I've actually been pulled over and issued tickets for other offenses and they completely ignored the tinted plate covers.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,586 Posts
Nice, I wish I thought of that! I tried to get FSPORT or ECOBST27 but they were both taken. I really like the look of that plate lens on our color too, I'm gonna have to get one myself.
Also, you guys all still have plate stickers? I haven't seen those in years. CT DMV just mailed me my plates with the new registration card inside and said keep both in the car.

Attachments

Reactions: 1153

·
Super Moderator
1,586 Posts
I remember CT used to give new colored tags every two years and stopped maybe 8-10 years or so ago. I just assumed every state eventually stopped and started using plate-scanning technology.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice, I wish I thought of that! I tried to get FSPORT or ECOBST27 but they were both taken. I really like the look of that plate lens on our color too, I'm gonna have to get one myself.
Also, you guys all still have plate stickers? I haven't seen those in years. CT DMV just mailed me my plates with the new registration card inside and said keep both in the car.
I was going back and forth between BOOST X2 and SHO JR which were both available, but I decided to go with BOOST X2 in the end. It will be interesting to see what kind of reaction I get to it. It will probably take some of the "sleeper" effect off the car for those who get it. It should be cool either way. I'm was a little surprised this combination was still available.

We still do the validation stickers. Like the others have said, they are color coded so it makes it easier for law enforcement to see if your registration is current or not

Reactions: DaMiFo

·
Registered
35 Posts
Looks like you are in Franklin County! I live in East Columbus:)
Not seen a FFsport yet.... quite a few platinums though.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like you are in Franklin County! I live in East Columbus:)
Not seen a FFsport yet.... quite a few platinums though.
Yeah. I'm about as far east as you can go and still be in Franklin County.
I have seen one other Sport on the road since I got mine. It was a black one on North Hamilton Rd. near E. Dublin Granville in late September or early October. Was that you, by chance?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts