Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks! I'm in Atlanta GA..

I had the red/ burned orange 2016 2.0 .. Yesterday I got the Black Partially loaded 2017 sport just happy I got the moon/ sun roof.. I love those.. lol.

It was stickered for $34K I got them down to $30k flat.. I took a hit on my 2016 trade but its worth though cause this is the car I really wanted in the first place but my 16 year old BMW died while i was waiting for the sport to came out so i had to get the 2.0...

There are none of these on the road here.. but I saw one while I was cruising around today .. IT was parked front and center outside a cool restaurant lol

If any of you are in atlanta GA there is a great Thursday night car meet called "Gwinette Meet" search it on facebook..

·
Registered
451 Posts
Congrats.

Your dedication to your new Sport is pretty apparent.

I wish we had a car night.

Nobody to discuss my Sport with.(except our great forum) My wife tolerated my adolescent behavior but now
with watching You Tube catch can and tune videos over and over... she said," You should have just bought
the Mustang GT".

I made the right choice!

Cheers.

Reactions: GorgonFusionSport17

·
Registered
215 Posts
Welcome and congratulations! I lived in Atlanta for 9 years but am in Maine now. There are a lot of great car clubs down there so I'm sure you can get a posse of Fusion Sport owners together before too long!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol.. I have been reading about folks saying we should have bough this or that car.. and if you goo to those forums folks say the same stuff about those cars bottom line is this car is bad ass and will smoke many cars on the road easy....lol

its funny cause no matter what car humans buy they always think it could have been after or better in some ways..lol **** folks buy 250k cars and mod them of course we will mod this 40k car..lol whit i love his that its good looking fast and smooth and not a cheapo low end ricer type.

Yup i am in some clubs here.

·
Registered
181 Posts
lol.. I have been reading about folks saying we should have bough this or that car.. and if you goo to those forums folks say the same stuff about those cars bottom line is this car is bad ass and will smoke many cars on the road easy....lol

its funny cause no matter what car humans buy they always think it could have been after or better in some ways..lol **** folks buy 250k cars and mod them of course we will mod this 40k car..lol whit i love his that its good looking fast and smooth and not a cheapo low end ricer type.

Yup i am in some clubs here.
I agree, I am in a few other clubs/forums as well.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have noticed that sport owners seem to really love their cars. Mine is in the shop for some small stuff but they gave me a loaner 2014 fusion. I HATE IT !!i feel so lost in it. Even same color as mine.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Sorry welcome and congrats. See started talking about my car when I was gonna just say congrats to u.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Congrats and welcome

Reactions: GorgonFusionSport17

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congrats, I have a 2011 black sport and im looking around for a 2017. where did yours? I live in Gwinnett County too.
I live in buck head... I got mine at Gwinnett place Ford.. I was searching around and got lucky. Ford sent them 2 sports and the first one was sold mine was the last.. I was back there let week for first oil change and they sad they have not been sent anymore ford is selling them by order only.. They do have 3 Focus RSs on the lot though for 46K each lol none negotiable. Those are but to oder also but they found a way around that lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts