Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking the FFS racing this Friday night in las Vegas if any of the local members want to meet up and do some racing I will be there testing a few of my new mods ... Would be cool to see a few other fusions there having some fun ….

LVMS Friday the 28th at 6pm

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is my Friday night racing results a new personal best ET thanks to the LMS 100 octane tune 12.72 at 109 with a 1.8 60 ft not to shabby for a FFS with a stock intercooler and stock Goodyear tires ...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Here is my Friday night racing results a new personal best ET thanks to the LMS 100 octane tune 12.72 at 109 with a 1.8 60 ft not to shabby for a FFS with a stock intercooler and stock Goodyear tires ...

Awesome. Good run. Never been on a track before, hope to get my first runs in ever this spring. I've not even gotten her above 80mph yet.

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Going racing tomorrow night in Las Vegas , Got the fmic mounted and ready to do some testing ...

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow was it hot 102 degrees at 10pm my best ET was 13.17 at 107.52 heat soak killed the power , still was fun to get out there and run the car .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts